The Duplicate Bear option is a fundraising tool that allows you to order a second bear for a sibling, divorced parent, or grandparent that wants comfort from a weighted bear. In addition to providing you with an extra bear, a duplicate bear order provides funding for TWO orders from the top of the waiting list and training new team members.
Orders placed at this time will be created in September and shipped no later than September 30th.
Here is the information you will need to know in order to participate:
- Your family must have already received the first bear. You will need to provide your original waiting list number. You can search for your order number here: Tracking Bears. If you placed your order through our Hospital Program, email us and we will provide your order number for you.
- The cost for these orders is $150 for a single loss, or $200 if you are ordering for multiples (twins, triplets, etc.).
- Shipping that exceeds $15 is not included and must be covered prior to production. After you place your order, if additional shipping is required you will receive an email with instructions on how to pay the shipping. Shipping must be received before production will begin.
- You will be offered the option to upload a photo of your original Molly Bear. *Please note: We cannot guarantee that your duplicate bear will match the first. But, we will try to come as close as we can. You will have the option to provide edits to decor requests, to better suite the recipient of the bear. For example, a grandparent or uncle/aunt may not want a patch that says "little sister", rather, they may prefer a relationship specific patch.
- Once the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email from Molly Bears. Your order will go into production right away. If you notice any errors, email us immediately!